Bruce

           The origins of the photo and the error in the SMH were discussed
on Saturday, you may also be aware that

we use it in our club promotional brochure. Paul  has asked me post the
attached to set the record straight about

the use of the photo.

SDF

===

I had nothing to do with the article or the photo, in fact I have not read
it.

The photos were sent to the journo by another club member, and somehow the
wrong credit has been given, I believe the Journo has been advised.

As I do not access Aus-Soaring would you be able to post this email with
apologies to Bruce.

Paul Wiggins

Canberra

=========