Narromine Nationals Competitors,

The Narromine Nationals web site has links to the turnpoint and airspace
files (see below) which from my point of view have issues

*       For those WinPilot users there are issues with the official airspace
file because it is too large. It looks like it covers the whole continent.
*       The official turnpoint file looks like one Miles put together for
record flying out of Narromine many years ago. From my point of view it is
not suitable in its current form.

The joeyglide 2010 airspace and turnpoint files for Narromine look much
better.

http://soaringweb.org/TP/Narromine

Regards

Chris