There is no airspace of concern in the task area?

Start points in the turnpoint file are the old ones.

Tom

________________________________
 From: Ross McLean <ross...@bigpond.net.au>
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
<aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Thursday, 26 January 2012 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] 50th Multi Class Nationals at Narromine

Hi Chris
The airspace file was provided to the organizers by a highly experienced
competition pilot and the CD felt that the turnpoint file developed by Miles
Gore-Brown previously gave the task setters a whole lot of flexibility to set
tasks according to the weather variables.  There are no real airspace issues
tasking out  of Narromine so it wasn’t felt necessary to assign a “playing
field” as such in the airspace file but rather to provide a file that
identified all the CTAFR and Danger Area airspace restrictions that are present
locally and are generally only activated by NOTAM. There is really no
Restricted Airspace in the realistic task areas out of Narromine.  I have
personally uploaded the airspace file to my iPaq running Winpilot and have
found no problem with it at all.
I am left wondering what your issue is in real terms.
Regards, ROSS