Mark,
1 - I take a dim view of the implied bad faith. You need to have a think
about t
he implications of what you're saying before posting in a public space.

2 - Per the ordinary conventions of debate, contradiction is not an
argument. If
 you believe a statement to be in error, there is an onus to offer
evidence. I o
n the other hand, have posted extensively on this thread, and quoted the
relevan
t legislation.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins