Roland Illig wrote, on 26 Jun 2023:

> Several months have passed since Draft 3 was published, and I'd like to
> see the version with all currently accepted changes merged, for another
> round of proofreading. Where can I download that version? I'm aware that
> bug reporting should continue to reference the line numbers from Draft 3.

To get hold of the latest build you need gitlab access.  I'm not
sure exactly how that is arranged, but if Andrew Josey can't do it
himself, he has the authority to request it (which I don't).

Note that the unpublished builds are never fully up to date; I always
wait a couple of weeks or so after a bug is resolved, in case of feedback,
before applying it.  I change the Mantis bug status to "Applied" after
I have reviewed the changes in a build.

--
Geoff Clare <g.cl...@opengroup.org>
The Open Group, Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 1AX, England