Am 27.06.2023 um 13:53 schrieb Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open
Group:
>     Date:        Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:36:32 +0100
>     From:        "Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at The Open Group"
> <austin-group-l@opengroup.org>
>
>   | To get hold of the latest build you need gitlab access.
>
> I suspect Roland was asking for something a bit less than that (though
> he might accept that as an access method - I wouldn't).

Exactly. My idea was to have an automatically updated document within
the restricted area, so that all interested parties can download that
document daily to see the latest changes in context.

It seems I'm the first asking for such a document, so it could even be
that my approach is impractical, but many Open Source projects follow
this approach, so it cannot be completely wrong. Getting GitLab access
indeed sounds like too much asked. Looking at the actual troff source
code would be interesting but in no way necessary just to review the
document.

So if possible, I'd still like to see the latest build of the PDF being
published on https://www.opengroup.org/austin/restricted/, maybe with a
big fat warning saying that this document shall not be used to report bugs.

Without that document, I'd have to take Draft 3 and merge all changes
from the applied issues manually to it, which is an error-prone,
time-consuming and boring task, therefore I won't do that, which means I
won't report further inconsistencies in the standard.

Roland