On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Aneesh Kumar <aneesh.ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One nice to have feature would be  to locate and switch to a tag using
> autocompleted names. That enables to have more than 9 tags.
>
> -aneesh
>
> --

Just to clarify, you can already have more than 9 tags. You just need
more bindings. One solution is to
a) use 0
b) bind mod-# for 1-10, bind mod-shift-# for 11-20

And honestly, if you're using 20 tags, you're a bit of a nutter. (I'm
not even running 20 processes as my user just now.)

However, I agree that the proposed feature of a tab-completable prompt
for tag search is interesting. I'm not sure how practical it is in
terms of actually wanting to use it though.