On 21.02.2012 16:47, Anurag Priyam wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Uli Schlachter <psyc...@znc.in> wrote:
>> On 19.02.2012 14:56, Anurag Priyam wrote:
>>> It feels silly to return true from the callback to keygrabber.run to
>>> keep grabbing.
> [....]
>> Pointers?  I would like to change it if possible.
>>
>> keygrabber.run() saves the given function in globalconf.keygrabber. This
>> function is then called from event.c in event_handle_key(). This code also
>> checks the return value from the function via lua_isboolean() and
>> lua_toboolean() (event.c, line 519) and possibly calls keygrabber.stop().
>
> Lua's C stack based API is not very intuitive (or maybe I haven't got
> a hang of it yet).  Hope I have got it right.  The patch does seem to
> work here.

This patch broke awful.prompt. The keygrabber never gets stopped. I guess that's
because the "return false" in that code gets ignored, but it should already have
called keygrabber.stop() before that. Let's see if this can be figured out...

Uli
--
Bitte nicht mit dem verbleibenden Auge in den Laser gucken.
 - Vincent Ebert