Hi,

It feels silly to return true from the callback to keygrabber.run to
keep grabbing.  Isn't it more obvious to keep grabbing unless it is
instructed by calling `keygrabber.stop`?  I can't see how it makes it
easier to use keygrabber in any use case (from awesomerc).  Maybe
because I have seen very limited examples of keygrabber in action.  Or
is it because the limitation of Lua's C API?  I can't really make out
from the code how/when the callback is called and where is its return
value checked for.  Pointers?  I would like to change it if possible.

--
Anurag Priyam