Okay, guys.

I _understand_ that some people like the name and some people don't.
That's fine. And yes, it's a valid concern that it's hard to google
for and a bit arrogant.

But for the moment, this is like complaining about the position of the
radio volume knob of a car while trying to deal with the fact that no
one in the world actually knows about it.

If at all possible, I'd like to kill the discussion about the name and
get back to hearing from people who actually want to _do_ something
about the fact that Awesome's Wikipedia page was revoked and the
project is under-popular for it's extreme ability. Yes, I know, the
name causes some problems. That sucks. This isn't the thread to change
the name though -- feel free to start another.

Cheers,

-AT