Hi Piotr,

I wonder whether it may be an issue with displaylink driver not
reporting correct screen configuration to RandR.
Have you tried (I don't know is it possible with your hardware)
attaching two displays to Intel gfx, and one to DL?

Still I'm very surpsised that you were able to get two cards working with randr.

greetings,
Paweł