Hi Pawel,

well this is my current setup- LVDS and DVI are attached to Intel (and
if only those are attached with xorg.conf configure for a one scree
then awesome works awesome- rules works, maximization per monitor
too). But if only I attach Displaylink (so create another screen in
xorg.conf what is a must) then that situation occurs.

This is very strange for me.

I can provide screenshot if it helps and xorg.conf plus rc.lua.

Thank you for all your help.

With kind regards.

Piotr.