El 07/12/11 07:35, Matthew Hague escribió:

i tried your hack, but it the "open file" window is still raising at
the first screen :(

Ah.  I just tested my setup with two screens and Chromium, and the open file
dialog comes up fine on mouse.screen.  Maybe you could post your rules
applying to Chromium -- could be something interfering?

Best,

Matt

Now that you asked, i noticed that there was rules that were preventing the callback you wrote. So I commented that rules and voila, it worked.

The rules now are:
-- { rule = { class = "Chromium-browser" , instance = "chromium-browser" }, properties = {tag = tags[1][2]}}, { rule = { class = "Chromium.*" , name = ".*Abrir.*" }, properties = { callback = totag(2)}}, -- { rule = { class = "Chromium" , instance = "chromium" }, properties = {tag = tags[mouse.screen][2]}},

Maybe the other programs that I want to work like this have similar rules preventing the totag() function to work.

Thanks Matthew!