On 14/05/12 16:13, Christopher R. Parr wrote:
> Look. As I said I'm new to awsome. And this could be a way easier to
> understand for people interested in switching to awesome..
>
> All I want is to build a plattform, which is open to anyone, no matter
> what knowleges they have. As long as they want to know more,
> awesomnia.org is here to help.
>
> Christopher

the fact is nobody says not to do it, it could be usefull, but don't
think of it like anithing "official" a blog is not a community is
onesided comunication with some comments.
it could be usefull if you publish your works with on your blog, but it
will be even more usefull if you put these things on the wiki

--
Francesco Berni  -  kurojishi
Registered Linux User #512920