I'm not convinced that java is a terrible language, it has a really good
standard library, and with lambdas in the newer versions it really is
becoming more useful. The problem is simply that it has a lot of
boilerplate, but this simply means it's more designed for larger projects.
Anyway if you're fluent in C, you should grasp the concepts of programming
and as long as you can keep track of the 1 based indexing you shouldn't
have a problem.

You could of course always ask the mailing list if you're having issues
with your configuration.

- Kristoffer Ryhl-Johansen

Email: kristof...@ryhl.dk
Tlf: +45  23 70 75 12