On 2014-02-20 09:47, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Hi Omair,

Should I be pushing this to jdk9/dev ? (Or to jdk9/client?)

If you change client code, then the fix should go to the client repo to avoid merge conflicts and allow for more manual testing prior to integrating the changes into the master repo.

From my point of view, you can go either way. The changes are mostly in the build code, except for an include statement. But if the AWT folks feel more confident that way, sure, you can go via client.

Just a note: Since you are updating the generated-configure.sh, someone with access to the closed sources will need to push a follow-up (the same bug number can be used) with an updated version of the closed generated-configure.sh. If you go in via the client forest, I'd prefer if someone from client did that.

/Magnus