Here's the latest patch:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ptbrunet/JDK-8055831/webrev.01/

The changes are:
- restructured the native libraries from one directory to several
directories on a per DLL/EXE basis
- that impacted jdk/make/lib/Lib-jdk.accessibility.gmk
- removed the source for the Ferret and Monkey test tools which will be
the subject of a later patch
- removed the DEF files; although they were used in the build, there are
no build or runtime problems after their removal