On 23.11.16 18:37, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
On 22.11.2016 02:06, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

Hi, Semyon.
Why did you change the code to load the property each time the robot
will be created? I guess it is possible to change only the line in the
static block, so absent of "awt.robot.gtk" will mean use GTK.
I did this small refactoring because I find the present code too verbose
and poorly readable.

But probably it will be possible cleanup it further and to read this property only once, as before the fix?