On 24.11.2016 21:29, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

On 24.11.16 19:20, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
I think a user may want to switch the screenshot algorithm in runtime
and I don't see the reason why do not allow this.

There are should be an opposite vision. This is not a public api(this
property is for debug only) and we should limit its usage and possible
abuse by the application.
That is not an argument as well. Having extra functionality for free is
better than disable it unless there are disadvantages.

Having an extra unspecified functionality on which application can depends is not better, it is also slower, and during evaluation of bugs it will be necessary to know that this can be switched at runtime.
I don't believe that it may affect performance even slightly.