Hi all:

I have a problem on upgrading Axapta. Many approach I have try
before.

1. Install a fresh working Axapta 3.0 (no SP yet, but already
compile, sync etc...), then copy all the *.aod to Standard/old and
*usr.aod to Standard folder and point to the Axapta 3.0 Database,
Axapta can start but cannot initialate the upgrade process...

2. Install a fresh working Axapta 3.0 (no SP 1, 2 and 3 also rey,
but already compile, sync etc...), then copy all the *.aod to
Standard/old and *usr.aod to Standard folder and point to the Axapta
3.0 Database, Axapta can start but cannot initialate the upgrade
process...

3. Install as an upgrade to Axapta 2.5, I choose to upgrade, it even
can't start. keep saying ConfigID is an invaild column name, I know
the configActive in Axapta 3.0 is not in the inventtable, but the
upgrade process should start at all...

Any one can give me some hints how to carry on.....

Joel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM