Hi,

I think you can set up dummy operations like " indirect costing operation "  and assign it to the production routes.  At the and of the costing periode you can set the cost value of this dummy operations. So you can inventorize indirect production costs into final products.

From: mchiat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 4:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Product Costing and Posting in Production

Hi all,

Is there anyone knows about Product Costing in Axapta? My client is
using Absorption Costing method whereby Indirect Production Costs
will be inventorized into Final Product.  Can anyone tell me how can
it be applied to Axapta?

I'm quite confused with Axapta Production Posting.  The demo data
doesn't make any sense with regard to ledger posting e.g. when FG
scrap is reported the system will post the scrap into Inventory Gain
(Credit Balance).  Do you have any write-up / comments for
Production Posting?

Thanks in advance and any feedback is much appreciated.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here