From: anuchathaidnt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Average Cost

My company use weighted average cost on axapta 3.0 SP1
We face many problems one of critical problem is cost too high
(xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx) but this problem already solve by SP3
But Microsoft recomment to use FIFO for Axapta.

Good luck

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "slcooper6868"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a company who is using weighted average cost
in
> Axapta?  We are struggling... Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here