<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a company who is using weighted average cost in
> Axapta?  We are struggling

We are planning to use weighted average inventory for our parts
inventory.  The problem we ran into was all the nuisance entries
created at month-end during the inventory closing.  Our MBS partner
suggested a modification to the closing routine that would mark the
records closed, but prevent the creation of the normal closing
entries.  They had provided this modification for other clients as
well.

Bruce

 ... Thanks

No problem