hi bob,

for those items in the sales order line, go to main
table and check the dimension group specified for
those items.

If the Size dimension i that dimension group is
Active, check whether your items should also have a
sized specified when you create the sales / purchase
/production orders

If not then uncheck the Active check box for size of
that respective Dimension group.

If the Active check box for Size - "Item dimension"
for that specific dimension is not checked and still u
are receiving the error, then please check whether any
customiztions done on item dimensions.

with best regards
vaibhav pednekar
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi All,                             11-9/04
>
> After a week of testing sales order modificatioins
> today I started getting
> an error when ever I try to post a sales order ,
> enter or modify a sales
> order etc.
>
> The error I am getting is: ?Inventory dimension
> 'Size' is an item dimension
> and must consequently be specified?.  I checked
> previously entered and
> invoiced sales orders and they do not have a size.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to get around this
> error or what I need to
> do to fix it as I cannot do anything with sales
> orders? Could I or someone
> else have done something to cause this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob