Hello to every functional experts,

I have a Priority 1 Ticket in my queue and needs to resolved ASAP.
The problem description is : "User attempts to open a general journal in the ledger. Gets the error: "Journal name may not be changed when vouchers have been opened.""

I verified  GL/setup/paramaters/Number sequence/Journal. I saw there are no duplicate Journals with the same Number sequence.

Basically, when they are trying to create a journal, the line they got was already assigned by another journal.

Any Idea how to solve this as I am under gunshot....

Thanks a lot,

Subbu

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor