From: Des Patsourellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 3 december 2004 12:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINANCIAL AND PHYSICAL INVENTORY VALUES

Thank you for your reply Gulan

There was definitely no change in the cost price between the finished and costing phases as we are testing in a very controlled environment. What do you understand the difference between physical and financial inventory to be ?  We have done further testing and each production order seems to create a variance between these two values. We have also tried switching off the financial inventory posting in the inventory model group,but then nothing is posted to the finished goods and work in progress accounts (posting only happens to the “report as finished” accounts).

Regards

Des