From: despo1812 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 1 december 2004 14:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINANCIAL AND
PHYSICAL INVENTORY VALUES

Hi everyone,
I would appreciate your help on the following:
I have created a production order which carries a cost of R191.70 When
analyzing the integration entries in the Chart of Accounts I noticed the
system posts Physical Inventory to the value of R191.66 and Financial
Inventory to the value of R191.25 and posts the difference to Inventory
Adjustment Profit.
If one is using Std cost why does it generate this difference?
Kind regards,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM