Thanks for your help!!!

This is a Ax3.0 SP1, no hotfixes have been applied.

I followed the steps one and two, but they din't fix
anything.

The compare between the layers (sys and syp) shows
that the methods reverseDiscount and reversePrepayment
have been modified, and another method
findCashDiscVoucher have been added.

This is the first time this error occurs.

A lot of thanks.
Roberto.

 --- Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió:
> Hi Roberto,
>
> It could be of many reasons. We had a problem in
> reversing the chancks. We got a hotfix from MS for
> Ax3.0 SP3. But thats for different error as we could
> not see the all the five controls sometimes ( If I
> remember the problem correctly ).
>
> Ok. Now, for your problem, There could be many
> reasons.
>
> SOme of thems, first to check ( as per my exp ).
>
> 1. Is this first time to see this stack error ? ( I
> assume you did many times check reversals)
>
> 1. Compile the class "CustVendReversePosting". If
> you still get the same error, Make sure if the class
> is customized by anyone and code is merged properly.
>
> 2. If you still get the error, You may want to
> compile the complete AOT.
>
> 3. If you still get the error, Please compare this
> class with the immediate below next to layer to see
> if any add ons.
>

> 4. If you still get the error, Please let me know...
>
> Hello, if anyone has similar exp, please share with
> us.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Subbu
>
> SDBC
>

> roberto pineda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am getting an error when trying to void a check
> that
> had been posted.
>
> I get the following error message:
> Error:
> Error executing code: Division by zero.
>
> Stack trace:
> (s) \Classes\CustVendReversePosting\reversePennyDiff
> –line4
> (s)
> \Classes\CustVendReversePosting\restoreCustVendTrnas
> –
> line 28
> (s) \Classes\CustVendReversePosting\updateNow – line
> 39
> (s) \Data
> Dictionary\Tables\VendTrans\Methods\reverse
> Transact – line 40
> (s) \Classes\BankChequeCancel\reverseSettlement –
> line
> 20
> (s) \Classes\BankChequeCancel\cancelCheque – line 46
> (s) \Classes\BankChequeCancel\run – line 15
> (s) \Classes\BankChequeCancel\serverRun – line 8
> (s) \Classes\BankChequeCancel\main – line 21
> (s) \Classes\FormFunctionButtonControl\Clicked
>
> I checked data and everything appears to be find.
> Amounts and exchage rates are present.
>
> Anyone knows why I am getting this error? Any ideas
> on
> how to solve? I still need to reverse (void) the
> check.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Roberto.

> Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ¡250 MB GRATIS!
> Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
> http://correo.yahoo.es

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

>  Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

=====
Roberto Pineda

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM