Hi All.

I was Switching servers from a Play to a live and in the live environment

When I access the webpage link I get this after logon

AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1 error '80042041'

/enterpriseportal/i_axapta.asp, line 4

I have tried to revert all things associated back to sys layer, But no Good,Any Help please !

Rocco

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here