From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Girish
Bhatkal
Sent: 01 July 2005 17:16
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SP2 line with
zero qty in Update is
still shown in printout of delivery and invoice

Hi James,

   yes i have tried that too. Infact when there was a
requirement from a
client that they needed to post the invoice by
delivery note then i that
case all i did was the lines which were not to be
posted i updated the qty
to zero and these lines were neglected. So i am not
sure why this is
happening at ur end. Might be some changes were made
to include all the
lines.

--- James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry Girish,

I forgot to mention I had several lines to update and
I just set one of them
as zero qty.  Can you try that instead and see whether
the zero line appears
on the print out with zero qty.

Thanks
James