You have to make sure to put InventTable, InventLocation, and InventModule in a 'Virutal Company'. (We called our V02). At that point, make sure that your companies are apart of that Virtual Company, and then you have Items / Inventory Shared out.

-Brandon

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jesper Kehlet
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:47 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Sharing InventTable for multiple companies

I have seen a couple of installations sharing InventTable, but it's not without effort.  Remember there are other tables like InventTableModule etc. that InventTable is dependent upon.  It can definitely be done, and in less time & effort than writing "synchronization code", but it will take some planning...