-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Philip R.
Freimann
Sendt: 5. august 2005 19:19
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Master Scheduling: Error Messages

That's a possibility.  We just converted and went live last month.
How could I identify this?  just match the BOM lines against
InventTable items?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Strandberg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Have faced similar problem after converting data into Axapta 3.0
from
> another system. Our problem was that we had imported BOM lines
pointing to
> items, that were not created in InventTable.
>
> This could be your situation too...
>
> /Jens

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hcfo8ij/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123283030/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>