Title: Message
Can anyone help me to know why I get this message when I try the duplicate company function in 'Company Accounts'

 Cannot execute the required database operation.,The SQL database has issued an error.
 SQL error description: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'WHERE'.
 SQL statement: DELETE FROM  WHERE DATAAREAID = {fn LCASE('DJF')}

I guess it is because there is no table name after the FROM but what has caused that?  DJF is the new company I want to create via the duplicate and so from what I understand this DJF does not exist to start with so why is it doing a delete anyway?

Is there a stored SQL procedure or something that Axapta calls to do the duplicate as I am wondering maybe something is amiss in it (BTW the data export is done via pure Axapta codes or more direct SQL commands issued by Axapta?  this may be the reason my data export also crashes maybe...).

Thanks
James