James,

Thanks. So with "copy and paste" you mean that you edit the *.ald file in
Notepad or similar...? - or did I misunderstand ?

/Jens

> Hi Jens,
>
> We had strange problem of labels going missing and we were not even using
> 3
> tier....
> In the end each programmer got their own label file extension and just
> copy
> and pasted it rather than via an import of XPO or manually doing directly
> on
> dev server (like you say even doing this still did not result in the
> labels
> being there).
>
> ALI should be generated as far as I know, but I cannot remember if it does
> it on the login or logout out....

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hdpevcr/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124886070/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com";>Make
 a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font>