Hi Maurice,

Can you please explain me more eloboratley?.

1. Did you guys extend AmountMST and AmountCur EDTs to 4 decimals?

    ( We didn;t tocuh them . Rather, we inherited them and attached to where we needed in sales module  / purchasemodule )

2. When you say, We had to system use the 4 decimal precision to calculate the extended price and then rounded it. , is that, GL - SetUp - Exchange Rates  - Decimal round off? We changed to 0.0001 for sales , general, purchase and price ?.
 can you please tell me what exactly you did here?

I just don;t want to reonvent the already existing functionality.

Can you please tell me more?.

Thanks & Regards,
subbu

Maurice Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We did something simce,ilar for purchase orders where purchase prices per unit were up to 4 decimals ($2.5435). We had to system use the 4 decimal precision to calculate the extended price and then rounded it. You should not have some postings at 2 and some at 4 decimals in ledgertrans or you are going to have the problem you are describing. I think your only option is to round the amounts at this point.

Maurice Cohen

Senior consultant

Advanced Systems Integration, Inc.

26449 Rancho Parkway South