Hi All,

        I m new in Axapta. i m facing a problem regarding adding data
in grid from two tables. Is it Possible? I want to add a field
LicenceNo. in the InventTable form. This Licence no field is stored in
another table. I want to add this field in Grid based upon Item Id
field which is common in both Inventtable and newtable.
.
New Table Contains itemid,itemname,licenceno,Expiry date.

Plz help me in this matter.
Thanx in advance.

Mukesh

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM