De : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de ulrichtheaart
Envoyé : 18 décembre 2005 23:51
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Developing for Client without a X++ license

Good Morning

The Client doesn't have a X++ developement license, but we are doing
extensive developement for them.
We are planning to use the following simple approach to make changes
to their cus layer. Could i please have some comments on how to
improve on it, and wheter it makes sense. There is also one question
that i need answered.

Step 1. Developement takes place on OUR VAR LICENSE on OUR CUS LAYER.
The changes cannot be imported by the customer to any layer except the
usr layer, therefore it doesn't make sense to export/import changes!
Step 2. The whole application directory is coppied from our
developement area and pasted onto the customers application directory.
Step 3. If the above steps make sense, do we need to syncronise tables
or anything else??

Regards, Ulrich

For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rQ8GtB/SdGMAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM