Hi Varden

sorry to say, but the attachment isn't stored. I don't know how to
get my hands on it :-)

You could upload it as under FILES - just a suggestion.

Regards

Irving

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Varden Morris
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi Irving
>
>   Please see attachment.
>
>     Varden Morris
>   Senior Developer
>   WellPoint Systems Inc.
>   Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
>
> Suite 2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW
> Calgary, Alberta, Canada
> T2P 2V6
>
>   (403) 444-5848 direct
>   (403) 444-3900 main
>   (403) 615-1604 cell
> www.wellpoint.ca
>
> Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Thanks
>
> The customer didn't buy a licens to run AOS, so it's a 2-tier
> installation without a AOS.
> That has become the big question, who or what is locking the file?
>
> Regards
>
> Irving
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Mayle, Michael"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Irving,
> >
> > That file is the Axapta user database file. That is what keeps
> track of
> > who is logged into each server. This is where the information is
> stored
> > for when you look at administrator->users->online users.
> >
> > If the AOS is stopped, you can delete the file, otherwise, you
> cannot
> > because it is in use. The server will regenerate a new one.
> >
> > --Michael

Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business
finance magazine   Business finance schools

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> ---------------------------------
>

>     Varden Morris
> Senior Developer
> WellPoint Systems Inc.
>   Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
>
> (403) 444-5848 direct
> (403) 444-3900 main
>   (403) 615-1604  cell
> www.wellpoint.ca
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Yahoo! Photos
>  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.

Help the victims of the Pakistan/India earthquake rebuild their lives.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.cYGuB/leGMAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM