I had a class extending RunBaseReport which worked perfectly and run the report
well.
I then added a container to a table to store a PrintJobSettings which I got
through calling the SysPrintForm.
Now the class will not run. It crasches when the .getLast() is called in the
class which calles the RunBaseReport.unpack.

case 1: // -> ver. 1.5
            [version,packedReport] = packedClass;
            if (packedReport)
            {
                packedReportRun = new ReportRun(packedReport);         CRASH
                // When GetLast is called, use report from tree instead
                if (inGetSaveLast)

I suspect there is something with the storing of the PrintJobSetting which
causes this but what is really the problem and why is it only this class which
is effected since it crashes even though the code which fetches the container
is commented away.
The errors given are:
- wrong container
- object 'ReportRun' could not be created

I m all baffled and dont have a clue what to do. Any help will be highly
appreciated. If you need to see any more code I ll gladly post it.
Thomas.