Thanks for the same.I was searching for that warehouse field only but
was not getting the same.Another strange issue is there.I have made
some transactions with a particular structure.But it is still
showing "approved",rather than it should be in a stage of "in use"
only.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Dishant Singhal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have to define the default warehouse on the customer/vendor
master to get the look up of the structures corresponding to the
warehouse.

Vendor/Customer in Vendor/Customer Master-Ind L

> I am facing a peculiar problem in attaching tax structures with
> Vendor/Customer in Vendor/Customer master.I have created tax
structures
> and attached it with Sales Order and Purchase Order.The same has
worked
> fine.
>
> But while i am trying to attach the same with Vendor or customer it
is
> not showing in the look up.
>
> Understand there is some issue with W/H as you have to specify the
W/H