_____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of andreas
gunawan
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 9:14 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Quality control and quality parameter
setup in standard AX 4.0

Dear all experts,
I am confusing very much that there are no functionality or module relate to
quality control or quality measurement set up in AX 4.0, it is really
diferent than in Navision, because there is quality measurement there,
meanwhile in AX 4.0, nothing. meanwhile it is needed in food industries like
confectionery, bread etc. could you pls let me know if it is available or
must make customisation and or use vertical solution like fullscope product
?
I appreciate your answer so much.

Rgds,