Dynamics AX 4.0 does have a qualiy module designed for exactly what
you need for Food and Beverage.  It is the TQM or Total Quality Module
that is purchased through any Microsoft Partner.  It can be used with
the Process Manufacturing Module that is now a standard IBI module in
4.0 or it can be used seperately.  It does Quality Orders, Quality
Tests, Test Equipment, Certificates of Compliance, Non-Conformance
reports and tags, Corrected Action, ect.

It is on Microsoft's price list and is supported by Microsoft.   It is
 very good and works with receiving, inventory control, picking,
packing, shipping, jobs, operations, customer and vendor specific
tests, and more.

Just go to the Microsoft Dynamics AX site and look at the Process
Industries IBI for more info on it.

-- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, andreas gunawan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear all experts,
>   I am confusing very much that there are no functionality or module
relate to quality control or quality measurement set up in AX 4.0, it
is really diferent than in Navision, because there is quality
measurement there, meanwhile in AX 4.0, nothing. meanwhile it is
needed in food industries like confectionery, bread etc. could you pls
let me know if it is available or must make customisation and or use
vertical solution like fullscope product ?