check properties:

    DateDay, DateFormat, DateMonth, DateSeparator and DateYear in properties
window.

or from SystemDocumentation \ Functions \

str Date2Str (date date, int sequence, int day, int separator1, int month,
int separator2, int year)

Examples

In all examples, the variable date contains the date 23/02/98.

Date2Str(date,123,2,2,2,2,2) returns the text string "23.02.98".
Date2Str(date,321,1,4,4,4,4) returns the text string "1998/February/23".
Date2Str(date,312,2,1,3,1,4) returns the text string "1988 23 Feb".
Notes

The possible values for sequence are:(day is shown by 1, month by 2, and
year by 3)
: day, month, year
: year, month, day
: year, day, month.

The possible format values for day are:
: day can be expressed as 1 or 2 digits, as required
: day is always expressed as 2 digits.

The possible values for separator1 are:
: a ' ' (space) is used as separator
: a '.' (point) is used as separator
: a '-' (hyphen) is used separator
: a '/' (slash) is used as separator.

The possible format values for month are:
: month can be expressed as 1or 2 digits, as required
: month is expressed as 2 digits
: month is expressed as 3 characters
: month is expressed by its entire name.

The possible values for separator2 are:
: a ' ' (space) is used as separator
: a '.' (point) is used as separator
: a '-' (hyphen) is used separator
: a '/' (slash) is used as separator.

The possible format values for year are:
: year is expressed as 2 digits
: year is expressed as 4 digits.

MorphX allocates valid values to the formatting parameters, if the specified
values are not valid.

On 1/24/07, Imthiyaz Ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi Group,
>
> In one of my Report, I wish to display date in string format. For Example
> If Date is 24/01/2007, I want it should be January 24th, 2007. What code I
> need to write? or any Built-in function is already in Axapta. If so, Please
> convey that function or what kind of code I need to write?
>
> Please Advice on this.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Imthiyaz Ahamed.A

Lic. Luis Enrique Martínez Peña