Hi Imthiyaz Ahamed,

Pls look at this site about date conversion. You can use the format
as explained below and maybe you an just add new function to
concatenate the th or rd to make the day appear as 25th or 3rd.

the logic will be similar to this:
if the day more than 3 - you add th   as in 5th,6th... 19th
if the day is 3 - you add rd   as in 3rd
if the day is 2 - you add nd   as in 2nd
if the day is 1 - you add st   as in 1st

You can visit below site for more info about date2str function.
http://www.axaptapedia.com/User_talk:Patrickchuad

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Imthiyaz Ahamed
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Siva,
>
>                  Thanks for your Reply. It is vey useful for me,
But My requirement is little bit more. i.e instead of
January/23/2007, I wish to print January 23rd, 2007 like this. If it
is January/25/2007, it should be January 25th, 2007. Is it possible
by using this function.

> If u explain what are the meanings of 213,1,4, it may be very
helpful for me.

> Once again million of Thanks to u.
>
> Regards,
>
> Imthiyaz Ahamed

Example If Date is 24/01/2007, I want it should be January 24th,
2007. What code I need to write? or any Built-in function is already
in Axapta. If so, Please convey that function or what kind of code I
need to write?