From: Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:15:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Date to String Conversion

Hi

you can use the inbuild function Date2Str()

E.g

date2str(today( ),213,1,4, 4,4,4);

It prints January/25/2007

It may help you..

Thanks,
Siva

Imthiyaz Ahamed <imthiyazahamed_ [EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
Hi Group,

In one of my Report, I wish to display date in string format. For Example If
Date is 24/01/2007, I want it should be January 24th, 2007. What code I need to
write? or any Built-in function is already in Axapta. If so, Please convey that
function or what kind of code I need to write?

Please Advice on this.

Kind Regards,
Imthiyaz Ahamed.A

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.