Hi Kareem

AssetBook & AssetTable contain records of each asset added to the fixed
asset module - each table has different fields regarding each asset.
These tables get updated each time a new asset is created.  The
AssetTable include info such as name, assetgroup, serial numbers,
location, technical info, etc.  Fields populated when navigating in
Axapta:  GL>Fixed Assets (highlight an asset)  See the General/Tech
information/etc..tabs.

The AssetBook contains info on the same asset, same navigation, click
on the "Value models" button. Fields include status, posting layer,
acquisition price, Depreciation info such as life, life remaining, last
time depreciation was last run (this get's auto updated each time
depreciation is posted for that asset)

The Assettrans are the transactions - i.e.
Acquisition/depreciation/disposals, etc... processed against that asset.

Equate the relationship between AssetBook/AssetTable with Assettrans to
the relationship between VendTable (includes all info on vendors) and
the Vendtrans - actual transactions.

Hope this helps,
:)

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Kareem"