From: Le Quyet Thang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 2:14:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Invoice arrived before PO received

Hi Khue,

Thank you for your reply. I know this way, but if I use Invoice journal or
Invoice Register, I cannot see the connection between Invoice and Packing slip.

If I use the normal way, I can see in Inquery both Packing and Invoice posting,
but if I use your way, how can I check the posting and connection. Please show
me how to check. Thanks.

kbi kbi <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote: Hi Thang,

You receive invoice but not yet paid, correct? Because you may want to check
your goods before paying money to the customer.

Then:

1. When received Invoice 1st May: Dr Account Payable -- Cr Unvoucher Invoiced
Can you use AP/Payment/Invoice Journal or Invoice Register
2. When PO goods received 4th May: Dr Unvoucher invoiced -- Cr Inventory
Received
You can post your PO to packing slip

Hope this help.
Khue