Hi Steve,
  It is better to talk abt Atlas why dont we do it only only in Axapta
withoutAtlas can u let me know how we can do it??? I am also new pls help me
out...
  Regards
  Vivek

Steve Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Subbu

Sorry to hear about your support issues.

Atlas was developed for AX 2.1 and supports 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0.

yesterday. Your import definition can have a user group or ax user id
assigned to it, only users in this group (or specific userid) can then
use the import. Security needs to be placed in AX at a table level and
not a menu level. The thing to remember about Atlas and AX
security...all access to AX is controlled by AX security keys, the
product itself does no database access itself. If your ax permissions
do not allow it (updating, reading) then you will see the normal
"insufficient access rights" error. I will correspond with Next
Innovation more on this.

Re:loading external item descriptions getting confused about zip
codes...forward screen pictures to Next Innovation or our support desk

Steve.

Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com