Thx, Mohit, but the service did start, only when open Ax, the
message "not recognized..." appears.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, setup Ax 4 will not run if there's no
domain server / log on locally ("this computer").

rgds,
Ton

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, mohit rajvanshy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ton,
>
> It is due to the domain problem. Becuase AOS is
> installed on different domain so the wondows service
> will not start for it. you have to install AOS locally
> to the domain "this computer" to make it work.
>
> Rgrds
> Mohit
> --- axaeffect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just installed Dynamics Ax 4 in my notebook. First
> > I installed it
> > when connecting to domain, although I installing
> > AOS, dB Server to my
> > notebook. First time, it working just fine. The AOS
> > started in my local
> > notebook, and DB connection to my local SQL server
> > is success.
> >
> > But the problem is when i log out from domain, and
> > then I log in again
> > to my Local domain (windows logon -> connect to
> > "this computer"), I got
> > the message "You are not recognized user of ...".
> >
> > can someone help me, b'coz I really need to open it
> > locally, not depend
> > on domain server.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Ton.
> >

> Regards
> Mohit Rajvanshy

vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.