From: axaeffect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2007 10:02:50 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] not recognized user

Hi all,

I just installed Dynamics Ax 4 in my notebook. First I installed it
when connecting to domain, although I installing AOS, dB Server to my
notebook. First time, it working just fine. The AOS started in my local
notebook, and DB connection to my local SQL server is success.

But the problem is when i log out from domain, and then I log in again
to my Local domain (windows logon -> connect to "this computer"), I got
the message "You are not recognized user of ...".

can someone help me, b'coz I really need to open it locally, not depend
on domain server.

thanks,
Ton.